- Architectural and Cementitious
- Interior/Exterior Wall & House Paints
- Construction, Adhesives & Sealants (CAS)
- Pressure Sensitive Adhesives
- Concrete Sealers
- Other Adhesives
- Direct to Metal (Industrial Maintenance & OEM)
- Lower VOC Alternative
- Conventional Solvent-Borne Resins
EPS 2103 is an all acrylic emulsion that is an excellent choice for use as a modifier/additive for the cementitious base coat and as the binder for the finish coat for EIFS systems. When used for Exterior Insulation Finish Systems (EIFS), EPS 2103 offers good flexibility, color fastness, resistance to chalking and yellowing, and dirt pick up resistance. EPS 2103 can also be used as a polymer admixture for cement based products. EPS 2103 offers high alkali stability, reduces permeability of cement matrices and improves flow of cement based systems products.
EPS 9147 is a low VOC coalescent for acrylic emulsions· EPS 9147 is a permanent coalescent that remains in the paint film. Unlike conventional plasticizers, the EPS 9147 resists exudation to the surface of the paint.
*Can be used in formulating Zero VOC (<5g/L) products.