- Architectural and Cementitious
- Interior/Exterior Wall & House Paints
- Construction, Adhesives & Sealants (CAS)
- Pressure Sensitive Adhesives
- Concrete Sealers
- Other Adhesives
- Direct to Metal (Industrial Maintenance & OEM)
- Lower VOC Alternative
- Conventional Solvent-Borne Resins
Conventional Solvent-Borne Resins
EPS 4402 is an oil modified urethane. Coatings based on EPS 4402 provide excellent hardness, abrasion resistance and toughness. This balance of properties makes EPS 4402 an excellent choice for floor finishes and varnishes.
EPS 4655 is a urethane modified alkyd. Coatings based on EPS 4655 provide excellent abrasion resistance and toughness. This balance of properties makes EPS 4655 an excellent choice for wood finishes. The resin does not contain ethyl benzene.