- Architectural and Cementitious
- Interior/Exterior Wall & House Paints
- Construction, Adhesives & Sealants (CAS)
- Pressure Sensitive Adhesives
- Concrete Sealers
- Other Adhesives
- Direct to Metal (Industrial Maintenance & OEM)
- Lower VOC Alternative
- Conventional Solvent-Borne Resins
EPS 2117 Is an all acrylic emulsion for use in pigmented caulk formulations. When properly formulated, this latex will pass low temperature flexibility, package stability, and other ASTM C 834 requirements. The polymer has broad adhesion to various substrates. Not FDA approved.
EPS 2514 is a styrenated acrylic emulsion offering excellent alkali and water resistance, and flexibility for use on cementitious, wood, and metal substrates.
EPS 9147 is a low VOC coalescent for acrylic emulsions· EPS 9147 is a permanent coalescent that remains in the paint film. Unlike conventional plasticizers, the EPS 9147 resists exudation to the surface of the paint.
*Can be used in formulating Zero VOC (<5g/L) products.